Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas



Just a sentimental sloppy wet one from half of Crockatt & Powell...

(The other half is groaning and hiding behind a curtain, wishing I would shut the f&c& up!)

I love you, no I really really love you. I mean it you know. All of you. Every single one of you that's spent any money in either of our shops ever. You don't have to shop in our shop but you do and that's why I love you. Did I tell you I loved you? I did? A few times already? Oh...ok...but...I love you...


(Sound effect of bookseller falling backwards into pile of empty bottles.)

4 comments:

  1. Wish u Merry Christmas. I liked your Christmas post... I also want to present my Christmas 2009 just like yours. Would you be interested to exchange link with my PR4 Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you too. I have posted my best books of the year several of which came from you (in particular Denis Johnson) you American fictiovangelist. My christmas wish from you? Slightly longer opening hours. A bit later, a bit later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great break guys (if you're taking one!), thanks for everything and see you next year.

    Fx

    ReplyDelete
  4. emmat - opening hours have never been our forte (seem to fluctuate constantly) - at our other shop we stay open late one night a week...

    Would something like that work for you on the Marsh?

    If you knew we were open till 7pm or even 7:30 on a Thursday or something?

    ReplyDelete