Tuesday, May 29, 2007

How would I know?

This from the inbox today - name and address withheld to avoid embarrassment...

I am a postgraduate student (results awaited) from London,
with a keen eye for detail, strong team-working and time management skills seeking a
career in Publishing and selling books.

I have worked as an intern at the prestigious publishing house- Aurum Press, London, and
at the Continuum Publishing Group before that. During my internship period, I was rotated
through different departments and gained basic over-all understanding and knowledge of
books production and publicity.

I have also worked as an administrator and receptionist for nine months, during which I
gained experience in data inputting and provided secretarial services ranging from attending
phone calls, taking messages, writing reference letters, etc.

Is there any job vacancy for a bookseller or administrator available currently or in near future
at Waterstones?

I can be available for interviews at any time with my CV.

Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment