Thursday, November 22, 2007

Croatia 3, England 2

The dye was set a long time ago...

The only revenge we can take is to buy up half of Croatia as a second home, drive up local prices, destroy communities and laugh heartily that if they'd only thrown in the towel in THAT game, we wouldn't flood their lovely country with middle-aged, equity-rich bores. Long live Anglo-Saxon Capitalism.

Anyway, Ha Ha, you might be in a meaningless competition, a la Eurovision, next year but we DON'T CARE. WE DON'T. REALLY. HONEST. FUCK YOU. NOBODY'S INTERESTED. SEE THE ADVERTISERS RUN, RUN, RUN. THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CHAMPION WILL BE MUCH BIGGER NEWS THAN BLOODY ANOTHER GREECE WINNING A SHIT SUMMER COMPETITION. YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

I ain't damaged...............

2 comments:

  1. Go to bed. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already support one football team that inflict regular damage to my sanity.

    I was busy reminding myself of my Scottish roots last night. What a bunch of losers! And how ironic that the pitch had been destroyed by a money making American Football game before such a crucial match.

    I don't care. I love books. Football is stupid.

    Torture. Torture.

    (This post is more and more like a novel by David Peace!)

    ReplyDelete