Thursday, September 13, 2007

Finland etc...

When Finn (my 14 month son) was first born I wrote a series of pieces on this blog centred around his adventures in the new world he found himself in. I have not written anything about him for a while. Why? Because now I feel he is telling his own stories. In the early days he was just a sort of inscrutable blob thing - all poo and cry and smile. Now he is far more sophisticated.

He's at nursery two days a week, where he wanders about singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to himself. He also has a habit of waving (like the Queen) to random people. Bus drivers and women with long blond hair are particular favourites. He is still wary of men with beards. He loves cats and dogs but they don't like him.

I have just bought a book called The Animal Boogie for him. It comes with a "sing along" cd. Soon I'll know a whole bunch more kiddy songs off by heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment