Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Power of Noo

If I wrote a book called The Power of Noo how many copies do you think I would sell?

I would write under the name Egbert Tooler.

I'd be happy with 1% of Tolle's sales.

In fact I'm not joking any more - let's make this a pitch.

The Power of Noo by Egbert Tooler

Have you ever woken up in the morning and wished you were dead?

Have you ever done something really bad and wished the ground would open up and swallow you?

Have you ever walked into a black tie event with a purple bow tie on?

Have you ever walked into a party and seen someone in exactly the same dress?

You have? THEN YOU MUST BUY THIS BOOK IT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN AND AGAIN.

IF YOU WOULD JUST READ THIS BOOK ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WOULD VANISH.

HONEST.

Not convinced? You want more detail? Ok, the Power of Noo works like this. When/if you find yourself in one of the above situations you just close your eyes and count to 10. Then yell NOOOOOOOOO as loud as you can and you'll feel a lot better. Soon after you will realise your life is perfect and it will stay that way forever.

PS If you (yeah you) nick my idea and publish this book I will hunt you down and eliminate you.






No comments:

Post a Comment