Friday, June 02, 2006

I know it's late but...

...these are the things that keep me awake at night.

Why (at time of writing) has Matthew's profile been viewed 55 times when Adam's and mine have only been viewed a precisely equal 32 times each? What is so interesting about Matthew? Why doesn't everyone want to know about me the most? Why why why why why? How am I supposed to get to sleep now? I will have to resort to drugs or alcohol, or if that won't work, reading a couple of pages of WG Sebald. It's not fair to do this to me, you know.

5 comments:

  1. You know he's just viewing himself don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlike yours, xphjklyfg. Hmm. Will see if I can find ways of spicing it up. Clearly, nudie pics would send my rating way above Matthew's - especially if they were nudie pics of Eva Longoria's body with, ah, Eva Longoria's face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, but Marie your loyal readers already feel so close to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!

    BTW What is a profile? Do I have one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 08, 2006

    Being a secret admirer of Matthew I rushed to uncover his profile, only to find...blank, just a C and P by-line, Oh well,I'll try Adam, maybe Adam will do. Blank, same screen again. Then I went to Marie, and hey, Marie has a profile! The profile plus special words. Cheer up Marie. At present you are the ampersand linking blank and blank, you postively shine by comparison.

    ReplyDelete