Wednesday, June 21, 2006

serendipity

I have just discovered that the theme music to the genius black comedy Nighty Night is from an Ennio Morricone score for a 1973 western called My Name Is Nobody about a young gunslinger obsessed with Henry Fonda. Why does it take this long to find out an absolute gem of information? Why didn't I know this already? Sometimes I hate 'In' jokes. It can be so annoying when you're not in on the gag. Smart arses. Did anyone else know this?

(I've got the tune on i-tunes. How can I post it?)

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 21, 2006

    You can try YouSendIt or any of the free online file storage listed here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 22, 2006

    Mio nome รจ Nessuno - cracking film. Terence Hill. Strangely, I've only ever seen this film dubbed into French on French TV. At Christmas. Twice.

    I love the scene where he keeps slapping the face of a guy who's trying to draw on him in a bar. Strange film, almost like an early, silent movie. Especially when dubbed into French.

    ReplyDelete