Friday, May 12, 2006

The White Stuff

We've only been in our new home for a few days and we've already had a complaint from one of our most loyal readers about the colour scheme. What can I say? We weren't having a very good day the day we picked it. I believe I had just been accosted by one of the Prophets, who told me that I was commiting a sin by wearing a low-cut top and displaying my "full moons" for the corruption of men and children. Blackness therefore suited the mood. Well, today the full moons are entirely eclipsed by a sensible navy blue v-neck, rendering me Prophet-proof, the sun is out, and Mani on the veg stall outside the shop is playing The Beach Boys, so I am happy to oblige and switch our blog over to a more cheerful white background which I trust will be easier on the eye. Apologies for the squinting.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 12, 2006

    Hurrah! Decent colours and full screen again. Good stuff.

    Jean-Yves

    ReplyDelete