Friday, October 05, 2007

A burning question

Matthew and I were having a disagreement about whether they burn the coffin as well as the body in a crematorium. I thought not as did Charlie from Scooterworks. Matthew thought they did. However, he was basing his opinion on the scene in a James Bond film when Sean Connery is in a coffin and jets of flame start appearing so probably not too reliable as info.

But the ever reliable Wikipedia has the answer - yes, they do. Burn the coffin too, I mean. It's the law apparently.

2 comments:

  1. Is this the old, he could start a fight in an empty coffin, routine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. James Bond - taught me everything I know.

    You never found the button for the ejector seat I had fitted to the C & P mobile did you?

    Or the machine guns.

    ReplyDelete