Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bond Girl? What Bond Girl?

Adam is still laughing at me...

I was wittering on to someone about Patrick Hamilton. We were agreeing about what a great writer he was an then moved on to discuss the coming production of Gaslight (Hamilton's most famous play) at the Old Vic.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a tall, slim woman browsing the fiction section.

I carried on waffling away and the person I was waffling at eventually paid and left the premesis. By this time the tall, slim woman was at the till and Adam was helping her with some research on Virginia Woolf and Lytton Strachey. I paid enough attention to notice she was rather good looking, but I'm a married man and a bit of a shy lad so I did my usual thing of NOT looking at her...

Of course it was only Rosamund Pike.

Not only is she STARRING in Patrick Halilton's Gaslight at the Old Vic she was a BOND GIRL. A bad one (as in Evil) but still HOT.

Who will I fail to recognise next? Watch this space...I am becomming a running joke!

1 comment:

  1. Rosamund is currently dating Joe Wright (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Wright), so no hope even for us single men. And people wonder why I am depressed...

    ReplyDelete