Friday, January 11, 2008

"We are living in 2008..."

Eh? What's she on about? Oh yes. My overall impression of calm efficiency (ahem) has just been undermined by writing 11/1/07 in our customer order book. (Yes, we are all 21st century blogger whatnots but we still have to write things down in a book to feel confident about things. Orders go on the computer as well but...what can I say? We are paper and ink lovers at C & P)

"Only just!" I say, before adding with great confidence that the book we are in the process of ordering will be here on Monday. But she wants to give me her phone number "just in case something goes wrong".

Either I am giving off WORRYING vibes for someone about to open another shop or my massive wedding ring is not doing the trick...

1 comment:

  1. No Matthew, your ring is definitely NOT doing tricks...

    ReplyDelete