Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Shhhhhhh............

I'm not supposed to blog on this site any more, but I was just sneaking on to say how cool it is that 'What Was Lost', the second favourite book sold by C&P this year (favourite being mine, naturally), is on the Booker longlist. The C&P boys don't hold with literary prizes on the whole, but I am always curious about them as they are often a good opportunity to have my attention drawn to good novels which might otherwise have passed me by. The inclusion of What Was Lost this year shows that the judges have their heads screwed on, and inspires confidence that the rest of the list, most of which is entirely new to me, might be worth checking out. And don't forget What Was Lost was launched at C&P - all the best novels are, don't you know...

1 comment:

  1. See above...and Marie - you are always welcome at C & P - please feel free to post whatever whenever.

    ReplyDelete