Friday, August 24, 2007

We're all going on a summer holiday

We've been waiting for the summer downturn when people are on holiday and not around to buy books. I was hoping it was going to be around the time I was in the shop by myself when Matthew was on holiday - a bit of peace and quiet. (Un)Fortunately last week was as good as many of our best and I was running round like a blue-arsed fly. This week, monday, wednesday, yesterday not so good... Today wasn't looking too hot either until at 5.27pm Mr Moneybags comes in and drops 120 quid. Never seen him before, not likely to again but thanks anyway whoever you are for sending me into a bank holiday weekend with a big ol' shit-eating grin plastered all over my face.

(Mr Crow in Crystal Palace has recently had similar, blessed relief)

No comments:

Post a Comment